A Simple Thank You.


thank you for jumping into my world. read. share. live mindfully. laugh often. seek balance. choose happiness. love life. -- XOX ♥ msamarse

3.31.2011

Dishing MOTIVATION: I Think I Can!

Today started pretty shitty. I had a chip on my shoulder which rolled over from yesterday and it didn’t help that the weather is “blah”, which made my mood even more “BLAH” and I just wasn’t feeling anything at all. But after reading something that moved me a little, I began to turn around. As usual I decided I would redirect my energy. So I made a few phone calls to get some email addresses for a venture of mine and ended up landing a meeting with someone… pretty big. Now I feel better. I channeled my negative, “blah” energy into something positive that I’d been meaning to do for some time now and it turned out great.

I always start my day thinking “I’m going to make today GREAT” – but it doesn’t always happen that way. Sometimes, I let OTHERS take my good, positive energy and I’m left with nothing to invest in myself. Granted, I realize… I give them too much power. So, just wanted to share that little vent session with you all and maybe if your day is “BLAH” and you need a little motivation, remember, it all starts from within. Whatever (or WHOever) is bugging you or bringing you down isn't worth it. *REDIRECT AND CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY INTO SOMETHING POSITIVE AND BENEFICIAL FOR YOURSELF*

& just like the little engine that could “I think I can! I think I can!” – and on that note… up the hill I go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment