A Simple Thank You.


thank you for jumping into my world. read. share. live mindfully. laugh often. seek balance. choose happiness. love life. -- XOX ♥ msamarse

9.21.2010

[dot][dot][dot]

::blogger's block::

Sorryyyy guys... have tons of topics to write about but my mind is drawing a whole lot of blanks. I was telling someone the other day that when I try really hard to write, it never comes naturally and I have a lot of trouble getting things out. But, if I'm randomly out somewhere I can write tons of stuff... no problem. SO yeah, be back tomorrow with something good... still xoxo yall & thanks for reading & supporting!! ;)

--until then-- 

My Mouth [to your] Mind...
(a few random & insightful quotes I heard this weekend that I heart!)

"We are not products of our environments, we are products of our expectations"

"A woman needs a man who is hungrier for God than he is for her"

[[a dish of nothing -- ♥ msAMARSE]]

No comments:

Post a Comment