A Simple Thank You.


thank you for jumping into my world. read. share. live mindfully. laugh often. seek balance. choose happiness. love life. -- XOX ♥ msamarse

1.06.2011

Introducing... Feature Friday!



Are you in the process of doing big things or becoming the next superstar in your industry?


This is for you! This year I’m starting “Feature Friday”. Feature Friday will take place every other Friday and will feature people that want to get their name out there and share with the world what they do and why they’re great at it! If you are into music, acting, opening up your own business, the next NFL star, the best 4th grade teacher… no matter what I’d love to help get your name out there! Each week I’ll tweet for submissions and if I choose to feature you, I’ll interview you and you’ll be posted up for those 2 weeks, starting January 14 J

If you’d like to be featured – email me or follow me on twitter @cherieamourxox & let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment