A Simple Thank You.


thank you for jumping into my world. read. share. live mindfully. laugh often. seek balance. choose happiness. love life. -- XOX ♥ msamarse

5.31.2009

Productivity vs. Procrastination

Today's Brunch: College Excuses

Today I will sit down to write a 7-10 page paper for my Research Methods in Criminal Justice class and then a 2-3 page paper for my general Psychology class. I’m thinking I will be productive at Starbucks… that always seems to get me thru my work. Seeing as how they are both due tomorrow, & yes I have known about them for the past hmm 2 weeks. But I guess the procrastination is my college excuse. Oh yes, the joy of summer classes seeing how it will be June 1st tomorrow and I still have work to do… BLAH! I now understand why I never take summer school classes… because not only is Greensboro, NC the most boring place on Earth to be during summer, but work + summer = just does not equate. Anywho, so the time is now 12:15 pm and I am off to shower & get my life together to make my venturous move to a corner in Starbucks where I will conquer these 2 papers. Wish me luck!

[This post was mainly for my own self-satisfaction of knowing that I WILL be productive today! YAY me!]

---this meal is on me ♥ Amarse

No comments:

Post a Comment